Lights! Camera! CFO Awards!
On Monday, January 9, members of the US Finance team were recognized for their outstanding contributions. Andrew Bonfield, CFO National Grid, along with Peggy Smyth, US CFO National Grid, presented recognition plaques to the following people at a US CFO Awards dinner in Brooklyn.
1. Tax Exempt Project Team – recognized for work that has both increased efficiency and led to substantial cost-savings for the business.
Jeff Martin – Director, Billing Systems Program Mgmt.
Pam Ingersoll – Director, Accounts Maintenance & Operations
Adael Acosta – Director, Corporate Tax
Joseph Kruczlnicki – Project Manager
Robert Gould – Manager, Accounts Maintenance & Operations
Adam Sweeney – Manager, Accounts Maintenance & Operations
Michelle Cupoli – Supervisor, Accounts Maintenance & Operations
Anthony Marchetti – Supervisor, Accounts Maintenance & Operations
Christopher Giunto – Supervisor, Accounts Maintenance & Operations
Jordan Mitchell – Accounts Maintenance & Operations
Donald Patterson – Billing Systems Program Mgmt.
Brenda DeCroce – Corporate Tax
Antonietta Ferranti – Corporate Tax
2. Jimmy Lee for developing a new rate base model that enabled us to shift to reporting financial ROE on a fiscal year
3. Learn and Share Team – for organizing a peer-driven webinar information sharing model that is both engaging and well-attended
4. Doug York – for his team leadership and community contributions
5. Rate Case team – for the team’s accuracy, dedication, and great attitude in working on recent rate cases
David Tufts – Rate Case Lead
Rossalyn Quaye – MA & NY QA
John Currie –MA QA
Donald Wolf – NY QA
Susan Nigrosh – PMO Lead
There were over 50 Global nominees this year. Winners were selected based on the merit of their nomination, and on votes from their peers on the Finance team. Congrats to all!