Chairman’s Awards 2016: try it … you might just win!
Rafael Sulit and Emily Johnson from the US Social Media team did just that last year. They won in the Customer Delivery category, for social media innovation. Take a look at their video, where they share their experience of the whole nomination process.
Rafael’s and Emily’s top tips!
- A picture speaks a thousand words; use visuals to tell your story
- Don’t forget to show your metrics
- Include examples for each of the ‘benefits’ as you fill in your form
- Highlight how you have collaborated widely on your project
- Tie your story to the business priorities
- See this as the start of a journey to take your project further in the future
You can find more information on the categories and the criteria for judging in the ‘How to submit a great entry’ document.
For access to the online submission system, and to view more judges’ insight videos, visit the Chairman’s Awards Infonet page.
You have until January 31, 2016 to submit your nomination.