Tick Awareness & Prevention
A video series will be released on tick awareness and prevention.
These video are highlighting prevention tips and techniques.
Part 1 – Tick Safety in the Workplace
Part 2 – Tick Bite: Know what to do next
Part 3 – Adult Deer Tick Safety
Part 4 – Modeling TickSmart Behavior
- Tick Bite Prevention and Management Guidance Document, click here
Monthly TickSmart Bulletins:
- January – Can’t believe TICKS might still be active in winter? Well, Believe!, read more
- February – February is a GREAT time to review the TickSmart “To Do” list, read more
- March – The first ticks of spring are fall leftovers, read more
- April – Early spring means adult stage ticks, read more
- May – Identifying ticks – what to look for, read more
- June – When was the last time you checked for a tick?, read more
- July – You’ve just found a tick, what should you do?, read more
- August – Ticks so small … they crawl right through your socks!, read more
- September – Where have all the ticks gone?, read more
- October – October and November are the months of peak adult blacklegged (deer) tick activity, read more
- November – THERE ARE JUST MORE TICKS IN MORE PLACES, even in November!, read more
- December – Can’t believe TICKS might still be active in winter?, read more
For more TickSmart information, visit www.tickencounter.org.